Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 5, staying alive!

Well, we survived the first night at home and are still here to tell about it. We also gave Hunter his first bath today and he didn't love that so much but he made it through. Most of the day was fairly relaxing although last night it seemed that Hunter thought it was daytime and he was supposed to be up and around playing and eating. He wanted to eat about every hour and a half or so. Tomorrow Frazor gets his first bath and then we are off to see the pediatrician for the first doctors visit (I'm sure that will be interesting as we can't imagine leaving for any kind of trip at this point).



2 comments:

  1. Love the last pic! I'm pretty sure he's saying, "I'm going to pout because of how much I disliked that bath you just gave me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a toy I see on the hearth? ...and so it begins.

    ReplyDelete