Saturday, October 9, 2010

in search of The Great Pumpkin

This morning we took the boys to Fisher Farms in Greer, SC to enjoy some fall festivities! It was a huge hit with the twins. They both loved walking around and checking out the animals & pumpkins. The weather was perfect although it was getting a bit warm when we left the farm. We left with two pumpkins, a big bag of apples and lots of memories!

we had to check out the little maze
"okay, I need to be over there!"
Hunter loved just walking around the farm
"How's this one look Mommy?"
Taking a break; hope Frazor picks out a nice one for me!
Frazor made sure to test all of the pumpkins so he got the perfect one
"hhhmm, this one seems a little small!"
"Hey, I think I found the perfect one Mommy!"
Wait, I thought you said I was walking around everywhere...
"wonder if I can pick this one up"

No comments:

Post a Comment